Saturday, October 6, 2018

New Block Templates from Mad for the Mouse! Happy DSD

So what's new at Mad for the Mouse, Maybe you've already started thinking about Christmas and those creative personalized gifts you're known for. These new templates were created for just that reason!  These templates showcase a lot of photos for the top pages of the calendars I'm giving away at Christmas. I also realized that while I normally scrap in a 12 by 12 format, some companies have fabulous deals on calendars that are 11 x 8.5, which is why I also created them in that format as well. These will definitely be show stopper Christmas gifts!! So get started, you only have 81 days!!  So be sure to stop by to grab a few Digital Scrapbook Day deals!!





Here is my page with one of these fabulous templates using Michelle's Drop Into the Zone collection:

Stop by the Mad for the Mouse Fun Spot, we'll showcase more pages
and have a couple games this weeekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment