Sunday, October 21, 2018

2 New Scoops from Grace Lee Designs!

This week has two brand new scoops from Grace and friends!
The first is the next installment of the Out and About series with Studio Basic.
Out and About: Apple Picking is perfect for family time at the apple orchard or the pumpkin patch. The weather is cool and the leaves are turning. These warm, rich autumn colors will make documenting your fall fun easy as apple pie!
Coordinating packs:

The best deal is the bundle!
Out and About: Apple Picking Bundle includes the kit, journal cards and overlays.

Next is a scoop with Kelly Bangs Creative.
I Heart Halloween: Adults is full of spooky deliciousness and adult beverages, of course.
Coordinating packs:

The best deal is the bundle!
I Heart Halloween: Adults Bundle includes the kit and journal cards.

Best yet is the full I Heart Halloween: Bundle!

I Heart Halloween: Bundle contains the I Heart Halloween: Kids  kit and journal cards and the I Heart Halloween: Adults kit and journal cards!

Here are my layouts with these awesome scoops:



No comments:

Post a Comment