Saturday, March 4, 2017

Designs by Grace Lee - To My Beloved

I recently was selected to be on the creative team for Designs by Grace Lee!  Check out what she has new this week:


To My Beloved is inspired by love. Love is all you need, right? The rich, soft colors are perfect for weddings, anniversaries or celebrating your beloved significant other, child, parent, sibling, or special friend. You will not be able to resist creating love letters with your layouts once you dig into this romantic collection's heartwarming papers and elements!

This kit is on sale this week HERE.

Also available:

To My Beloved: Cards contains 10 journal cards (8 3x4 and 2 6x4).
On sale this week HERE.

For the best deal get the bundle!


To My Beloved: Bundles includes the kit and the journal cards.

On sale this week HERE.

Here is my layout with this beautiful collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment