Ready for a new monthly blog challenge for Kellybell Designs? October is the month when it starts getting dark earlier and the cooler weather is great for bonfires, Halloween and nighttime Disney fun! This month the challenge theme is Night Photos! You are going to love the participation prize made by CT member Julie. Check out the gorgeous word art she created! Can't wait to see all of your fun pages!
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a Disney layout featuring a show, ride, parade, scenery or photos at night.
- Use as many photos, elements and papers as you'd like. Decorate a lot or a little, it's up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST October 31. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery so make sure you're registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly's store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of November. That's also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.